Around a couple of months ago, Balakrishna surprised everyone when he announced a biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. Balayya also said that he had setup a team of writers to work on the film’s script.
Recently, Balayya said that he will be concentrating on his father’s biopic once he returns from Portugal. The Paisa Vasool star also said he will lock the director for the biopic and make the film a memorable tribute to his father. Balayya reiterated that he will be reprising his father in the biopic and fulfill his responsibility as the legend’s son.
Balayya further revealed that he will be meeting the retired OSD and NT Ramarao’s close confidante Lakshmi Narayana, the then IAS officer Jayaprakash Narayana and senior film personality Kommineni Venkateswara Rao and other family members and friends as part of script research.
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan