Released in 2009, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Mitrudu introduced Rajamouli’s assistant Mahadev as a director. However, the film’s failure distanced Mahadev from TFI. But now, the director is all set for a grand comeback after 6 years with Jaguar, a film starring debutant Nikhil Gowda.
Nikhil is the grandson of India’s former Prime Minister Deve Gowda and son of former Karnataka CM and noted film producer HD Kumaraswamy. This high budget film was launched yesterday in Bengaluru and it will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Senior Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad provided the script for Jaguar.
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March