Released in 2009, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Mitrudu introduced Rajamouli’s assistant Mahadev as a director. However, the film’s failure distanced Mahadev from TFI. But now, the director is all set for a grand comeback after 6 years with Jaguar, a film starring debutant Nikhil Gowda.
Nikhil is the grandson of India’s former Prime Minister Deve Gowda and son of former Karnataka CM and noted film producer HD Kumaraswamy. This high budget film was launched yesterday in Bengaluru and it will be made as a Telugu-Kannada bilingual. Senior Telugu writer Vijayendra Prasad provided the script for Jaguar.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you