Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, completed a grand 50-day theatrical run in 14 centres across the twin Telugu states. The film, helmed by passionate director Krish, released during Sankranthi season and mesmerized Telugu movie lovers with its grandeur.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is also the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. According to the official numbers announced by the film’s producers, Gautamiputra Satakarni has collected a whopping 77 crores.
The film also starred Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi etc. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Saibaba produced this epic magnum opus, which is based on the heroic legacies of the ancient Telugu warrior emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you