Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, completed a grand 50-day theatrical run in 14 centres across the twin Telugu states. The film, helmed by passionate director Krish, released during Sankranthi season and mesmerized Telugu movie lovers with its grandeur.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is also the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. According to the official numbers announced by the film’s producers, Gautamiputra Satakarni has collected a whopping 77 crores.
The film also starred Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi etc. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Saibaba produced this epic magnum opus, which is based on the heroic legacies of the ancient Telugu warrior emperor, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser