Senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s super hit action drama, Legend, has created a unique record. Legend is the first South Indian movie to be played for 1005 days at a single theater, Archana Theater in Proddatur, Kadapa.
Released on 28th March, 2014, Legend went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. The movie was directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by 14 Reels Entertainment and Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banners.
- Shraddha keen on dubbing for herself in Saaho
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Raja The Great crosses the 30 crore mark
- Details about Nithin’s next
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?