Senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s super hit action drama, Legend, has created a unique record. Legend is the first South Indian movie to be played for 1005 days at a single theater, Archana Theater in Proddatur, Kadapa.
Released on 28th March, 2014, Legend went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career. The movie was directed by Boyapati Sreenu and produced by 14 Reels Entertainment and Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram banners.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you