Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is in final stages of shooting. Recently, a long schedule of the film was wrapped up in Bangkok and a song was also shot on Ravi Teja and Lakshmi Rai, who’s playing a cameo. Currently, the film is being shot in Nanakramguda and sources say that some scenes are being shot on Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan. Anjali is playing the other lead role in the film. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is producing it. The film’s trailer suggests that the film is going to be a high voltage action entertainer and Ravi Teja’s role has two different shades. S S Thaman is scoring the music. The film’s audio is going to be launched on June 1 in Hyderabad and the film is likely to hit the screens on June 21.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere