Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ is doing terrific business at the Box Office. Going by early estimates, the movie is all set to become one of the highest grossing Telugu films of all time.
However, one aspect is worrying the producers. The production unit is fighting a tough battle against piracy and all efforts are being made to prevent the spread of these illegal DVDs and CD’s.
Approximately 2300 DVDs have been seized in KPHB colony at Swapna Video & Audio library. Other offenders are being arrested in Vijayawada and other areas.
The production unit of AD is appealing to movie lovers to enjoy the film in theaters and to stay away from the pirated CD’s and DVDs. Pawan Kalyan and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie and Trivikram Srinivas is the director. BVSN Prasad is the producer of this movie.
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Baahubali makers plan something huge post release
- Shoot update on Balayya101
- Katamarayudu’s ceded and Vizag collections
Articles that might interest you