Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi, who is well known to Telugu audiences with his films like Company and Rakta Charitra, is essaying Muthappa Rai’s role. For this role, Vivek will first put on 10 kilos to shoot for the present look of Muthappa Rai and then lose nearly 20 kilos to look his part of a young Muthappa.
Vivek is reportedly transforming his body under the guidance of fitness trainers and nutritionists. Telugu producer CR Manohar is bankrolling Muthappa Rai.
- Ileana reveals why she isn’t signing films in South
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- NTR Brings A Special Guest To Bigg Boss Set
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
Articles that might interest you