Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi, who is well known to Telugu audiences with his films like Company and Rakta Charitra, is essaying Muthappa Rai’s role. For this role, Vivek will first put on 10 kilos to shoot for the present look of Muthappa Rai and then lose nearly 20 kilos to look his part of a young Muthappa.
Vivek is reportedly transforming his body under the guidance of fitness trainers and nutritionists. Telugu producer CR Manohar is bankrolling Muthappa Rai.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you