Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering ‘Brother of Bommali’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting. The recently released audio and trailers are creating a huge buzz and the latest news is that the filmmakers have officially announced that this comedy entertainer will be released on November 7. According to the latest update, the film has completed its censor formalities with an U/A certificate.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister. This film also features Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Vennala Kishore in other prominent roles.
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
- Nagarjuna Thrilled With RRVC’s Success
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Anandho Brahma’s Motion Poster Sets The Right Expectations
Articles that might interest you