Stylish Star Allu Arjun is busy with the dubbing of his upcoming release ‘Iddarammayilatho’. The movie is currently in post-production phase and it is getting ready for an end May release. Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul are the heroines in this stylish romantic entertainer.
Puri Jagan is the director of this film and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. Amol Rathod has handled the film’s cinematography and S.R. Shekkar is the editor. The film has been shot using fully digital equipment.
Brahmanandam and Rao Ramesh will be seen in crucial roles in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes for ‘Iddarammayilatho’.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you