Stylish Star Allu Arjun is busy with the dubbing of his upcoming release ‘Iddarammayilatho’. The movie is currently in post-production phase and it is getting ready for an end May release. Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul are the heroines in this stylish romantic entertainer.
Puri Jagan is the director of this film and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. Amol Rathod has handled the film’s cinematography and S.R. Shekkar is the editor. The film has been shot using fully digital equipment.
Brahmanandam and Rao Ramesh will be seen in crucial roles in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes for ‘Iddarammayilatho’.
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
Articles that might interest you