Stylish Star Allu Arjun is busy with the dubbing of his upcoming release ‘Iddarammayilatho’. The movie is currently in post-production phase and it is getting ready for an end May release. Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul are the heroines in this stylish romantic entertainer.
Puri Jagan is the director of this film and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. Amol Rathod has handled the film’s cinematography and S.R. Shekkar is the editor. The film has been shot using fully digital equipment.
Brahmanandam and Rao Ramesh will be seen in crucial roles in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the tunes for ‘Iddarammayilatho’.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next