Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is a hotcake in Tollywood trade circles. Directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Dil Raju, the movie is slated to hit the screens on June 23. Apart from Tollywood, the Stylish Star enjoys a huge fanbase in Kerala.
Now, going by the ongoing trade reports, Duvvada Jagannadham’s Hindi dubbed version’s rights have been sold for a whopping Rs.7 crore. This is next only to Mahesh-Murugadoss’ Spyder’s Rs.28 crore and Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s Rs.8.25 crore deals for the Hindi dubbed versions.
This only proves that Bunny’s market is spreading beyond Tollywood and Mollywood by leaps and bounds.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you