Raai Laxmi is a busy bee these days. She has been on a whirlwind tour to promote her upcoming Hindi film Julie 2, which is going to be her first major film in Bollywood. In the past, she had made a cameo in Murugadoss’ Akira; however, Julie 2 will be her first full-fledged feature film.
Speaking about casting couch, one of the themes which is shown in the film, Raai Laxmi said, “It’s a reality and it does exist in our industry. I haven’t faced it directly, but there have been instances when you get into an awkward situation because people you are dealing with start giving wrong signals. When someone doesn’t have a filmy background, a situation like this might get tougher. So, either they will just quit or go ahead with the flow.”
Directed by Deepak Shivdasani, the film is slated for release later this month. Pahlaj Nihalani is releasing the film in North India.
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team