The production unit of ‘Doosukeltha’ is upset with the behaviour of the censor board. The trailer has the word ‘dobbey’, which is a colloquial term and one that is used quite commonly among native Telugu speakers. The censor board and specifically Ms Dhanalakshmi refused a U certificate because of the presence of that word.
The producer and hero, Vishnu Manchu, pointed out that the word was present in some of the films that Ms . Dhanalakshmi cleared before. After receiving no satisfactory response, the production team is now planning to approach a Revising Committee for resolution of the issue.
What do you think folks? Is it fair to raise an objection for a word like ‘dobbey’ ? Is the censor board behaving in an objective way? Leave your answers in the comments section below.
- Idam Jagat makers happy with the output
- Samantha Accepts Naga Chaitanya’s Fitness Challenge
- Ready to campaign for Janasena: Ram Charan
- Officer’s pre-release event gets a date
- Press Note : Sammohanam Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas