The Telugu rights of Thala Ajith’s ‘Arrambam’ have been picked up by G. Sreenu Babu, who happens to be the producer of Priyamani’s ‘Chandi’. The movie ‘Arrambam’ has released today in Tamil Nadu to packed houses.
The Telugu version will be released soon and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana, Nayanathara and Tapsee are some of the other popular Telugu actors in the film. The movie has been directed by Vishnuvardhan. Ajitha and Vishnuvardhan teamed up successfully for the film ‘Billa’.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music for ‘Arrambam’ while Om Prakash has handled the cinematography.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you