The Telugu rights of Thala Ajith’s ‘Arrambam’ have been picked up by G. Sreenu Babu, who happens to be the producer of Priyamani’s ‘Chandi’. The movie ‘Arrambam’ has released today in Tamil Nadu to packed houses.
The Telugu version will be released soon and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana, Nayanathara and Tapsee are some of the other popular Telugu actors in the film. The movie has been directed by Vishnuvardhan. Ajitha and Vishnuvardhan teamed up successfully for the film ‘Billa’.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music for ‘Arrambam’ while Om Prakash has handled the cinematography.
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars