Chandini Chowdary, who shot to fame in short films recently made her big screen debut in Ketugadu. She was also roped in to for Vara Mullapudi’s Kundanapu Bomma and will also be seen in a crucial role in Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam.
According to the latest reports, she has now been selected as the leading lady in actor Rahul Ravindran’s new movie, which will be directed by Revan Yadu of Boochamma Boochodu fame. Apparently her character will have two shades and the flick is slated to go on sets later this month.
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
- After two intense roles, SDT turns a happy-go-lucky youngster
Articles that might interest you