It is well known that young Mega hero Varun Tej was in talks with actor turned filmmaker Venky Atluri’s directorial debut, Feel My Love. The film was supposed to be produced by noted producer Dil Raju but there was no news from him.
BVSN Prasad has stepped in to produce the film. Apparently, Prasad believed the script had great potential to spell a magic at the box-office and evinced interest to roll it out.
“Things have gained momentum after BVSN Prasad has come on board. He is extremely excited to associate with the promising talent. The comprehensive script work is currently underway and the project will go on floors towards the end of the year,” sources inform.
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- First Look Of ‘Ami Tumi’ Unveiled
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you