Mega Power Star Ram Charan has been dubbing continuously for the film ‘Naayak’. The movie is gearing up for a Sankranthi release and post production activities are going on at break neck speed. Some rumours have been circulating today about Charan’s nose injury, but the young actor’s marathon dubbing session proves that he is hale and hearty.
‘Naayak’ has been directed by V.V.Vinayak and Danayya DVV is the producer. The movie is being touted as a mass masala entertainer with a good dose of action and entertainment. Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul will be seen as the heroines in the film.
The big budget production has been doing brisk pre-release business and it is expected to make a good impact at the Box Office.
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
- Sai Dharam Tej, Mehreen Groove For A Mass Song
- JJN’s first single to be out soon
Articles that might interest you