It is known that Kamal Haasan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming bilingual under the direction of his close associate Rajesh M Selva. Titled Cheekati Rajyam, the first schedule has been going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad.
According to the latest update, this current schedule will be wrapped up by the 17th of June and the unit will move to Chennai for the rest of the shoot.
This film, which is being simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil, also features Prakash Raj and Satyaraj in crucial roles. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in this flick which also has Madhu Salini in an important role.
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pucca Local’
- Rajinikanth clears it all
- Title woes for star hero’s next
- Poll : What did you think of Mister’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you