Well-known Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, last seen as Karthi’s girlfriend in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa, will soon be making her debut in Tollywood. Shraddha has reportedly been roped in for Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu’s second film.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a thriller and it will feature Guntur Talkies fame Siddhu Jonnalagadda as its hero. The film will also star another heroine and the makers are in search of the actress. Shraddha is also popular for her critically acclaimed Kannada movie, U-Turn.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you