Well-known Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, last seen as Karthi’s girlfriend in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa, will soon be making her debut in Tollywood. Shraddha has reportedly been roped in for Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu’s second film.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a thriller and it will feature Guntur Talkies fame Siddhu Jonnalagadda as its hero. The film will also star another heroine and the makers are in search of the actress. Shraddha is also popular for her critically acclaimed Kannada movie, U-Turn.
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US