The entire social media was abuzz with the snaps of Chiranjeevi from the first day of his 150th film shoot. There was a festive atmosphere as every movie lover was quite happy that mega star Chiranjeevi was back in make up.
In all this common sites today, one thing which really became a topic of discussion was Chiru’s new and slim look. In all the snaps going around, Chiru was looking uber cool and many years younger to his actual age.
Clad in a stylish jeans and full sleeve t-shirt, Chiru stormed the headlines with his comeback. Directed by V V Vinyak, the above said project is the remake of the super hit Tamil film Kaththi.
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans