The entire social media was abuzz with the snaps of Chiranjeevi from the first day of his 150th film shoot. There was a festive atmosphere as every movie lover was quite happy that mega star Chiranjeevi was back in make up.
In all this common sites today, one thing which really became a topic of discussion was Chiru’s new and slim look. In all the snaps going around, Chiru was looking uber cool and many years younger to his actual age.
Clad in a stylish jeans and full sleeve t-shirt, Chiru stormed the headlines with his comeback. Directed by V V Vinyak, the above said project is the remake of the super hit Tamil film Kaththi.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag