As part of his London tour, film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan paid a visit to the Dr. Ambedkar Memorial. Pawan took a trip down memory lane as he strolled through the house that sheltered Ambedkar for 2 years during his stint at the prestigious LSE, London.
At the end of his visit, Pawan left a parting note in guest book. Pawan said that Ambedkar’s words – “Indian first and Indian last” are forever etched in the hearts of every Indian. Pawan also wrote that he will commit to Ambedkar’s ideals through Janasena till his last breath.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date