As part of his London tour, film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan paid a visit to the Dr. Ambedkar Memorial. Pawan took a trip down memory lane as he strolled through the house that sheltered Ambedkar for 2 years during his stint at the prestigious LSE, London.
At the end of his visit, Pawan left a parting note in guest book. Pawan said that Ambedkar’s words – “Indian first and Indian last” are forever etched in the hearts of every Indian. Pawan also wrote that he will commit to Ambedkar’s ideals through Janasena till his last breath.
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event becomes talk of the town
- Kirrak Party enters profit zone in just 3 days
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-03-2018