King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ was supposed to be censored today, on the 11th, but the movie is now going to be censored tomorrow. ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ was censored today and the screening took some more time than was expected. Damarukam is also vying to be a part of the Dussehra race.
Damarukam is Nagarjuna’s most expensive film to date and the movie’s director is Srinivasa Reddy. Anushka will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad scored the music and the audio album has already become a good hit.
Damarukam has a lot of special effects and the movie has been produced by Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date