‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ is not going to be screened on the 20th due to some last minute hiccups. As several theaters have already issued advance bookings, including multiplexes, they have been called and informed about it. An official announcement regarding the same is expected soon.
The movie has received a U/A certificate from the censor and has carried promising reports about its content. Damarukam has been made with a huge budget and has extensive visual effects. Srinivasa Reddy is the director of the movie and Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
The film’s production unit is trying to aim for a Dussehra release to take advantage of the holiday season.
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat