Ever since Nithiin, the producer of Akhil Akkineni’s debut film Akhil, announced that the film will not release on the 22nd of this month, there has been a sudden rush to utilize the Dasara holiday advantage in the film trade. Already, the makers of Varun Tej’s Kanche announced that the film will release on 22nd October, with US premieres being planned on the 21st. Kanche already completed its censor formalities and it was ready for a release couple of weeks ago itself.
Joining the Dasara battle now is Nandamuri Kalyanram’s Sher. Apparently, the film is in the last leg of its post-production phase and the makers are trying hard to complete all the remaining work and also the censor scrutiny to release the film on Dasara. Chances are high that the film will release on 22nd October.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you