Ever since Nithiin, the producer of Akhil Akkineni’s debut film Akhil, announced that the film will not release on the 22nd of this month, there has been a sudden rush to utilize the Dasara holiday advantage in the film trade. Already, the makers of Varun Tej’s Kanche announced that the film will release on 22nd October, with US premieres being planned on the 21st. Kanche already completed its censor formalities and it was ready for a release couple of weeks ago itself.
Joining the Dasara battle now is Nandamuri Kalyanram’s Sher. Apparently, the film is in the last leg of its post-production phase and the makers are trying hard to complete all the remaining work and also the censor scrutiny to release the film on Dasara. Chances are high that the film will release on 22nd October.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks