Veteran filmmaker, actor and politician Dasari Narayanan Rao has been chosen for the annual Allu Ramalingaiah Memorial Award for the year 2017. Dasari will be presented the award on March 15th at Ravindra Bharati in Hyderabad, with Chiranjeevi doing the honors as the chief guest.
Dasari and Allu Ramalingaiah worked in numerous movies together. The veteran filmmaker is currently recuperating from the illness he had suffered from last month.
The Allu Ramalingaiah Memorial Award was instituted by Allu Aravind and the Mega family after his demise. K Raghavendra Rao, Rajendra Prasad and Kota Srinivasa Rao are some of the past recipients of this award.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise