Maverick director Shankar and Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2017. The film’s shooting is almost completed except for a song and a minor patchwork.
The film’s unit had earlier announced that 2.0 will be released as a Diwali treat. Now, if the latest buzz in Tamil media circles is anything to go by, the makers are planning to release 2.0 on October 18th. An official announcement is awaited though.
2.0 is being shot on 3D format and the film will be released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi simultaneously. Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in important roles in this movie, which has its music by AR Rahman. Lyca Productions banner is bankrolling this high budget visual extravaganza.
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release
- Noted heroine responds on marriage rumors
- SDT’s Jawaan gets a new release date
- Vijay’s Adirindhi awaits its censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections