On Tuesday night in Beijing, the Chinese version of Baahubali The Beginning was played to a packed house and the audiences couldn’t stop raving about the film’s grandeur. This positive buzz has in turn helped the film garner the much needed hype before the theatrical release on Friday.
Baahubali is releasing in more than 5,000 screens in the Mainland in 2D and Dmax formats. The Chinese media gave an extensive coverage for the film. If the film manages to connect with the audiences, it will stand a chance to beat Aamir Khan’s PK to become the country’s highest grosser ever.
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero