On Tuesday night in Beijing, the Chinese version of Baahubali The Beginning was played to a packed house and the audiences couldn’t stop raving about the film’s grandeur. This positive buzz has in turn helped the film garner the much needed hype before the theatrical release on Friday.
Baahubali is releasing in more than 5,000 screens in the Mainland in 2D and Dmax formats. The Chinese media gave an extensive coverage for the film. If the film manages to connect with the audiences, it will stand a chance to beat Aamir Khan’s PK to become the country’s highest grosser ever.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?