Puri Jagannadh’s son Aakash is elated about the response, which his latest film, Dhoni has been getting. He played the role of Prakash Raj’s son in the film. “I am extremely poor in studies in my real life too. So, acting in the film, especially in first half was a piece of cake as I was playing myself. However, acting in the second half was tough. Thanks to Prakash Raj’s encouragement, I was able to pull it off so well. I have acted in several films as a child artiste since I made my debut in Chirutha. However, I never got such a good response for any of my roles. Dhoni is my best performance and the best film I have been part of,” Aakash told the media. When asked what his future plans were, he said that he’ll stop acting for few years and concentrate on his studies. Aakash is currently studying in class 8 and he’s planning to make his debut as a hero few years later. For now, Gabbar Singh is likely to be his last film as a child artiste.
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy