Hotshot producer Dil Raju is a happy man. His latest production, Supreme, is doing pretty well at the ticket windows and is registering career best numbers for the film’s hero, Sai Dharam Tej. Thrilled with the film’s success, Dil Raju has once again followed his sentiment.
Today, Dil Raju, along with Supreme’s core unit, visited Tirupati and offered special prayers to the lord. Visiting Tirupati with his team has been Dil Raju’s ritual after the release of all his films over the years.
Supreme is being enjoyed by the masses thoroughly and trade circles are predicting decent weekend figures for the film.
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
Articles that might interest you