Hotshot producer Dil Raju is a happy man. His latest production, Supreme, is doing pretty well at the ticket windows and is registering career best numbers for the film’s hero, Sai Dharam Tej. Thrilled with the film’s success, Dil Raju has once again followed his sentiment.
Today, Dil Raju, along with Supreme’s core unit, visited Tirupati and offered special prayers to the lord. Visiting Tirupati with his team has been Dil Raju’s ritual after the release of all his films over the years.
Supreme is being enjoyed by the masses thoroughly and trade circles are predicting decent weekend figures for the film.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you