Gautham Menon is one restless filmmaker who doesn’t take much time in commencing the next film even before his current films hit the screens. The director, who is awaiting the release of Naga Chaitanya’s Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, is already directing Dhanush’s Ennai Nokki Paayum Thotta.
Even before the film completed its principal shooting, Gautham is prepping up for his next, a big budget ambitious venture. This as-yet-untitled biggie will see the coming together of noted stars from all the four south Indian film industries.
We have recently reported that Sai Dharam Tej, Anushka and Tamannaah have been roped in for this film. Apparently, Gautham has also signed Puneeth Rajkumar and Prithviraj from the Kannada and Malayalam industries for this multi-starrer, which will be released in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you