Young filmmaker Nag Ashwin is currently giving finishing touches to his ambitious second project, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual biopic on the life and legacy of the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri.
Over the past one week, there were several reports that Bollywood actress Vidya Balan has been finalised to play Savithri in this biopic. Speaking to a popular media agency, Nag Ashwin cleared the air saying that he has not even locked his script to pitch it to actresses and begin the casting process already.
Tentatively titled Mahanati, this biopic will go on floors soon when the makers find the right heroine through a public poll.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you