Young filmmaker Nag Ashwin is currently giving finishing touches to his ambitious second project, a Tamil-Telugu bilingual biopic on the life and legacy of the legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri.
Over the past one week, there were several reports that Bollywood actress Vidya Balan has been finalised to play Savithri in this biopic. Speaking to a popular media agency, Nag Ashwin cleared the air saying that he has not even locked his script to pitch it to actresses and begin the casting process already.
Tentatively titled Mahanati, this biopic will go on floors soon when the makers find the right heroine through a public poll.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick