The opening day box-office numbers of Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham are pouring in from all quarters. The film is registering thumping collections in India and overseas and has registered Bunny’s career best opening day collections in almost all the centres.
According to the latest update from our sources, Duvvada Jagannadham has collected a whopping Rs 4.85 crore share on its opening day in Nizam. This is undoubtedly a huge figure and the long festive weekend is all set to benefit the film.
Harish Shankar has directed DJ and Dil Raju has produced it. Pooja Hegde’s glamor and DSP’s songs are enthralling the masses.
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow