The presence of Allu Arjun in the US to promote his new film DJ is not helping matters that much. The latest we hear is that the film has made $1.2 million dollars to date.
The collections have slowed down a bit in the second week and we need to see how the film performs from this week as a class project Ninnu Kori will be out this week. DJ has crossed the 60 crore share mark all over and is a pretty good hit for Bunny.
Directed by Harish Shankar, this film has Pooja Hegde who is also taking part in the success tour along with producer Dil Raju.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage