Naga Chaitanya’s latest crime comedy, Dohchay released last Friday and attained positive response at the box office. Chaitu has done his part in playing the conman with a lot of ease and enthusiasm. Young director Sudheer varma’s innovative narration and some entertaining elements are the major attractions of this flick.
As per the latest trade reports, this movie has garnered around 82 lakhs in the first two days of its release in the US. The stylish picturization of the action scenes and commercial elements have set the tone for some decent collections in the overseas market.
Kriti Sanon has played the love interest of Naga Chaitanya and Sunny MR is the music director. B.V.S.N Prasad is the producer for this flick.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you