Actress Shriya is against discriminating cinema into South Indian Cinema , North Indian Cinema etc. “We are all Indians and just like all regions belong to all of us, cinema of every region belongs to us. We should treat it as Indian cinema and not discriminate it on the basis of regional lines” , says Shriya.
“I work in the films of all regions and I am very happy at getting an opportunity to do so. Each language and region will add its own flavour and together, they make Indian Cinema rich in content.”, further elaborated Shriya. We wonder what prompted her to give a discourse on national unity, but we definitely like what she has got to say.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon