Kruthika, the actress who was seen as Venkatesh’s daughter in Drishyam turned into a full time heroine with Nag Anvesh’s Vinavayya Ramaiyya. Now, the beautiful actress has bagged an interesting project in Telugu.
According to the latest reports, Kruthika has been signed on to play the lead role in Maruthi’s home production Rojulu Marayi. Parvatheesam, who played the hilarious role of Nookaraju in Dil Raju’s Kerintha, is the male lead.
Muralli Krishna is director in charge. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you