Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently in Morocco, where his 100th film in the direction of Krish Jagarlamudi is being shot. This movie is a historical epic and the story is based on the life of the great Satavahana King, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’.
The film unit is beginning the shoot at 6am, to capture the beautiful light that is available in the Moroccan countryside at that time. Krish and his team are working with good spirits and Balakrishna is said to be co-operating fully and completely with the team.
The movie is being produced by First Frame Entertainments, with music coming from Devi Sri Prasad.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you