The last major schedule of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta has begun in Vizag. A Karunkaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. The film has already created a lot of buzz thanks to the stunning look which has a distinct trademark of Karunakaran. With this schedule in Vizag, majority of the film will be completed. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens by the last week of April.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts