The last major schedule of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta has begun in Vizag. A Karunkaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. The film has already created a lot of buzz thanks to the stunning look which has a distinct trademark of Karunakaran. With this schedule in Vizag, majority of the film will be completed. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens by the last week of April.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans