The last major schedule of Ram, Tamannaah starrer Endhukante Premanta has begun in Vizag. A Karunkaran is directing the film and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film. The film has already created a lot of buzz thanks to the stunning look which has a distinct trademark of Karunakaran. With this schedule in Vizag, majority of the film will be completed. GV Prakash is composing the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens by the last week of April.
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday