‘Endukante Premanta’, the most eagerly awaited summer romance starring Ram and Tamanna, is the most expensive movie in the career of Ram. The movie has been made with a budget of around Rs. 26 Crores and the film has been made with very high technical values. Director Karunakara and cameraman Andrews have created a visually stunning output and glimpses of this can be seen in the posters.
Music has been scored by G.V.Prakash and the audio launch will take place on the 21st of this month. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has produced the movie and dialogues have been penned by Kona Venkat.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?