‘Endukante Premanta’, the most eagerly awaited summer romance starring Ram and Tamanna, is the most expensive movie in the career of Ram. The movie has been made with a budget of around Rs. 26 Crores and the film has been made with very high technical values. Director Karunakara and cameraman Andrews have created a visually stunning output and glimpses of this can be seen in the posters.
Music has been scored by G.V.Prakash and the audio launch will take place on the 21st of this month. Sravanthi Ravi Kishore has produced the movie and dialogues have been penned by Kona Venkat.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you