But the movie may not release on that date also. The producers of the film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ are facing a trade problem in the home state of Tamil Nadu. Apparently, distributors are not coughing up the cash as they do not have faith in what they claim as a ‘cartoon film’.
To add to the problems, the producer is also supposed to pay back his financiers for the release but this is not happening as the distributors are not paying. The whole issue has become one big mess.
This is quite unusual for a Rajinikanth movie which normally enjoys terrific business before release itself. We will have to wait and see how this goes.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you