We have already reported that Ritu Varma of Pelli Choopulu fame is doing a Tamil film along with Dulquer Salman. The latest we hear is that the first look of the film will be out on the 14th of February as Valentine’s special.
Touted to be a love story, the film has been titled Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithaal and is being directed by Desingh Periyasamy, an award-winning short filmmaker.
This is Ritu’s second film in Tamil and she is quite excited to share space with Malayalam heartthrob Dulquer Salman.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser