Of late, Samantha is being flooded with accolades for her performance in ‘S/O Satyamurthy’. The actress now has a handful of interesting scripts in her kitty and the foremost being ‘10 Enradhukulla’, Samantha’s most ambitious film. The first look of the film will be unveiled tonight on the eve of its hero, Vikram’s 49th birthday.
In most of her recent interviews, Samantha said that ‘10 Enradhukulla’ is one film she has been very happy and excited to be a part of and that this is her dream role. Sam will also be seen performing risky stunts in the film.
Directed by cinematographer turned director Vijay Milton, ’10 Enradhukulla’ is being produced by Murugadoss and Fox Star Studios. The film will be released in June.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film