In an interesting casting coup, four actors, Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu, Aadi and Sundeep Kishan, have reportedly teamed up for a multi-starrer. This film will be directed by Sriram Adittya, who made an impressive debut with Sudheer Babu’s Bhale Manchi Roju.
This as-yet-untitled film is said to be a crime thriller and it will have its formal launch in February, while the regular shooting will begin from March. Currently, the makers are on a hunt for heroines.
This film will be produced by Anand Prasad on his Bhavya Creations banner. Let’s hope this movie will pave way for more path breaking multi-starrers in the future.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you