In an interesting casting coup, four actors, Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu, Aadi and Sundeep Kishan, have reportedly teamed up for a multi-starrer. This film will be directed by Sriram Adittya, who made an impressive debut with Sudheer Babu’s Bhale Manchi Roju.
This as-yet-untitled film is said to be a crime thriller and it will have its formal launch in February, while the regular shooting will begin from March. Currently, the makers are on a hunt for heroines.
This film will be produced by Anand Prasad on his Bhavya Creations banner. Let’s hope this movie will pave way for more path breaking multi-starrers in the future.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you