The sequel of Pawan Kalyan’s blockbuster Gabbar Singh has been the centre of speculation from a long time. This project was supposed to begin long back, but since Pawan Kalyan got busy with the political activities, it had been delayed.Earlier, it was director Sampath Nandi who was in charge of this flick.
But now, young story writer KS Ravindra, who shot to fame with ‘Power’ ,will handle the direction for Gabbar Singh 2. It is also believed that Pawan Kalyan has allotted his dates for this flick.Currently, the pre production is going on at full swing and the movie is expected to go to floors either at the end of April or in the first week of May. The remaining cast and crew will be announced soon.
Sharath Marar, who is a close friend of Pawan Kalyan,will produce the movie on Northstar Entertainment banner. Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon