Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ is entering the final stage of production and the production unit is working round the clock to complete the tasks at hand. A pilot team of 31 members, comprising of staff and technicians, already left for Europe today morning to get everything ready for the overseas schedule. A team of 10 dancers will also be joining them from Chennai.
Meanwhile, the patchwork of ‘Akasam Ammayi Ayithe’ is being completed in Hyderabad and the rest of the production team will head to Europe once work here is complete. The movie has Shruti Haasan as the heroine and Harish Shankar is the director. Ganesh Babu is producing this movie on Parameshwara Art Production banner. Devi Sri is scoring the music.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you