Krishna Vamshi’s latest offering ‘Govindhudu Andharivadele’ was released on October 1st in over 2000 screens world wide. The festival season and long weekend, has helped this family entertainer in getting a good start at the box office.
According to the latest update, GAV has collected Rs 9.60 crores in Nizam and is expected to cross the 10 crore mark in its first week. Kajal plays the female lead in this film, which also features Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Srikanth in other prominent roles.
- RC12’s Bangkok schedule wrapped up
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic
- Saaho’s high-octane Dubai schedule wrapped up
- Mumbai starlet plays a Tapori in her maiden Telugu film