Investing in the youth of today is what determines the future of this country. It is no doubt that today’s students will be tomorrow’s leaders but students are exploited everywhere, from politics to sports and films. But a young man wants to change that and fight for the welfare of students. This will be core focus of director Omkar’s upcoming film ‘Genius’.
Havish and Sanusha will be seen in lead roles while Ashwin, Abhinaya and Sarath Kumar have key roles to play. The movie is being produced by Dasari Kiran Kumar. The film is currently in final stages of production. The producer said “We have received a good response to the audio of the movie. This is a movie that has important message and is good for the society. The movie will be released shortly”.
Omkar is known for his reality TV shows and this is his first film as a director.
- Rangasthalam teaser- Meets the Expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Rangasthalam teaser?
- Touch Chesi Chudu wraps up its censor
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time