The talented young producer Lakshmi Manchu is excited about her upcoming film ‘Gundello Godaari’. The romantic entertainer is set against the 1986 Godavari floods and Lakshmi says that the river Godavari is going to be a central part of the film. “The river Godavari will be key for the movie and you can feel its influence from the very beginning till the climax. The characters of the movie share a very emotional bond with the river”, says Lakshmi.
The unit shot extensive in the Godavari delta, braving the hot summer sun. A special sequence to simulate the flooding scenes has been shot in a specially designed 21 acre set.The movie is gearing up for a launch soon and post production activities are on currently.
Aadi, Lakshmi Manchu, Sandeep Kishan and Tapsee are playing the lead roles in this movie. Ilayaraja is scoring the music and Kumar Nagendra is the director.
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover
- Kajal opens up about marriage
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Shooting update on Bharath Ane Nenu