Here’s the much-awaited news for all the die-hard fans of Super Star Rajinikanth. The ‘Thalaivar’ is finally going to meet his fans after 9 long years. The fans meet will take place for 4 days starting from May 15 to 19.
Rajini was supposed to interact with his fans last month itself. However, the Super Star had to cancel the event temporarily as he couldn’t oblige the request for a selfie with each and every fan. Also, Rajini may not discuss his political entry with fans, as being speculated.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars