Gopichand’s upcoming film in Sriwass’ direction will go on floors on April 18 in Hyderabad. Anand Prasad is producing the film under Bhavya Creations banner and it stars Rakul Preet is a lead role opposite Gopichand. The film was formally launched earlier today in Hyderabad.
Talking about the film, Gopichand said, “It’s quite rare to find a script which impresses you immediately. I am really happy with the script which Sriwass and Sreedhar Seepana have come up with. I’m confident that the film will be a big hit.” Sriwass termed the film as a non-stop entertainer and said, “The film will be even better than my previous films. Brahmanandam’s character will be a huge asset to the film. Most part of the film will be shot in Hyderabad.”
Gopimohan and Kona Venkat have written the screenplay and Anup Rubens is scoring the music. The film’s shooting is expected to be wrapped up within four months.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you