Actor Gopichand is currently busy shooting for a high budget action entertainer titled Oxygen. The film is being directed by AM Jyothi Krishna and it is nearing its completion. After this film, Gopichand may join forces with Sampath Nandi, the director of Ram Charan’s Racha and Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, according to the reports.
The reports further reveal that Sampath has narrated an action entertainer story to Gopichand recently and the macho actor is thrilled with the intensity in the script and gave his green signal. J Pullarao may produce this high budget entertainer. More details will be made official soon.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr