Actor Gopichand is currently busy shooting for a high budget action entertainer titled Oxygen. The film is being directed by AM Jyothi Krishna and it is nearing its completion. After this film, Gopichand may join forces with Sampath Nandi, the director of Ram Charan’s Racha and Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, according to the reports.
The reports further reveal that Sampath has narrated an action entertainer story to Gopichand recently and the macho actor is thrilled with the intensity in the script and gave his green signal. J Pullarao may produce this high budget entertainer. More details will be made official soon.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you